Sunday, December 19, 2010

TEDTalk of the week: Creative houses from reclaimed stuff

I have a confession. I adore TED.
Over the summer, I became addicted to ted.com. I think it was the lack of school.
It's a site I've been neglecting lately due to school busy-ness, and lack of internet chez moi. However, as both these problems are no longer existent, I will for sure be perusing TED more often.
Anyway, I think this site is the greatest thing since sliced baguette dipped in maple-nut-berry-cheese (thankyourida).

Here is an example for you all:

In this funny and insightful talk from TEDxHouston, builder Dan Phillips tours us through a dozen homes he's built in Texas using recycled and reclaimed materials in wildly creative ways. Brilliant, low-tech design details will refresh your own creative drive. - ted.com

Enjoy!

P.S. Watch Firefly. Damn roommate!

No comments:

Post a Comment