Sunday, January 23, 2011

Artist Love: DAN SEAGRAVE

If you've ever been chez moi, you've probably seen the poster that currently hangs in my kitchen.


Dan Seagrave, Delusions of Grandeur.

I picked this up at one of those massive poster sales at Dawson several years ago, and immediately thought, "Holy crap, this guy illustrated my soul." So I bought it.
His paintings and illustrations blow me away. Ranging from the wacky, colourfully surreal to the dark fantasy genre (he got his start doing heavy metal album covers), his attention to detail is always breath-taking. He is a British artist currently dividing his time between Toronto and Europe.
Here is his website.
And here are some lovely artses.





3 comments:

  1. http://v2.razputin.net/content/showimage/index.php@showimage=content%252Fmultimedia%252Fimages%252Fconcept%252F030.jpg.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es increíble el talento de este maestro

    ReplyDelete